Product Types – TP Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Provides a lump sum payment
should you pass away or become terminally ill. It helps to cover such
things as debt, education expenses and replacement of income for your
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Insurance
a lump sum payment if you suffer an illness or injury and are
permanently unable to work. This will help you maintain your current
lifestyle whilst paying the additional expenses that arise as a result of total and
- Trauma (Critical Illness) Insurance
a lump sum payment if you suffer a major medical event such as heart
attack, cancer or stroke and will provide for medical costs,
rehabilitation expenses and loss of income.
- Income Protection Insurance
covers up to 60-70% of your annual income by paying a monthly benefit
until you can return to work or for a period of time in the
event of sickness or injury.
- Business Expenses Insurance
self employed individuals, they have a responsibility to cover the
fixed ongoing costs of the business. This cover provides a monthly
benefit should the business owner be unable to work due to sickness or
- Key Person Insurance
- If your
business relies on key individuals to drive the revenue or cover the debt in the business, their death, disablement or trauma event would have a
significant effect on profits. This insurance provides an injection of
cash to offset the reduction in revenue or cover the debt
in the business.
- Business Succession (Buy/Sell) Insurance
- When two or more people work together in a business, thought should be given to the disposal of each person’s share of the business. This insurance is the method employed to fund the consideration for the transfer of an asset from one person or entity to another in the case of death, terminal illness, permanent disability or a trauma event.